Thursday, May 21, 2009

12-Week Doctor's Appointment

This morning we had our 12-week appointment. There was a bit of a mix-up in that at my last appt, I thought the PA told me to schedule an ultrasound visit for 12 weeks, so I did. Today she said "Why are we doing an U/S today?" and I said "I have no idea!". She has a newborn and a toddler at home & I have been pretty spacy since this pregnancy started, so who knows what either one of us was thinking! In any event, she went ahead and did the ultrasound and we were able to see our tiny peanut move! Pretty amazing. I have a picture that I will try to post later, but it is not as clear as seeing it in real time. Everything checked out just fine and we will go back at 16 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment