Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's a...

BOY!

We had our 20-week ultrasound this afternoon and found out we are having another boy! Carter is going to have a little brother and we couldn't be more excited. I'll admit that I was pretty surprised when they finally told us it was a boy (we had two docs and a new sonographer in the room...both the docs knew, but they were waiting for the sonographer to announce it & she wasn't as sure as they were. It seemed like forever before she finally said "boy"). Anyway, this whole pregnancy has felt different, so I was sure we were having a girl, but I am so happy to have another little boy. We love Carter so much & I think it is so much fun having a boy! Two boys are better than one, right?! Hopefully our two boys will grow up being best friends. Bring on the cars, trucks & trains!

Now that I know we already have everything we need for this little guy, I am going to get busy trying to find a double stroller...that's pretty much all we need! I've got to have an excuse to shop for something!

Oh, and by the way, everything checked out great with the baby. He is measuring right on-target and is developing just as he should. He was so active during the ultrasound that it was hard for the sonographer to follow him around. What a healthy little guy--we are so thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment