Thursday, July 15, 2010

Silliness

Okay, so this first photo is more sweet than silly. Davis is such a good sleeper...I guess that comes from sharing your room with a wild 2-year-old. He can sleep through anything!



Davis literally drags the entire exersaucer across the floor to pull on/chew on this chair. I don't get it, but makes for some good entertainment at our house!

Poor Macey! Now she has two crazy boys to chase her and pull on her ears, tail and whatever else they can get their hands on. In my attempt to fix the red eyes, I think I just made Mace look like a mad dog. She really is harmless, God bless her, or she would have been shipped off to the glue factory by now. I'm sure she would think that to be a welcome retreat compared to some days around our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment