Carter has been so funny lately that I thought I should write some things down for us to remember about these silly toddler times.
~~The other day Carter was looking kind of sad & I asked him what was wrong. He said "Mommy, I'm not wronging anything."
~If you ask Carter what he wants to be for Halloween, he consistently says "a caterpillar". Daddy even offered to make him a robot costume & Carter still insisted that he wanted to be a caterpillar. So, over the weekend I searched high and low online to find a caterpillar costume for him. Turns out there are only like three caterpillar Halloween costumes out there. One is a baby bunting and I refuse to pay $50 for the cute Eric Carle costume. Long story short, I looked into other options and found a "Super Why" (one of Carter's favorite PBS shows) costume that I thought Carter would love. I showed it to him online today and he was not impressed. He still says he wants to be a caterpillar. End of story, right? Not quite. Later when I was pushing Carter in the swing, he started mumbling something under his breath. I asked him what he was talking about and he repeated a little louder "I don't want to be a Super Why, I want to be a Carter!!!!" Maybe we will just wear orange & black this year...
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment