My mom was kind enough to come stay with us and help take care of the boys this past week. Sean went to Las Vegas for a work-related event and I needed someone to watch the boys so I could go to work. Mom cooked, cleaned, did laundry, read stories and kept the boys entertained while I did my work/sleep thing. Also, a big thanks to Aunt Debbie who stayed with mom on Friday & Saturday night to help out.
I feel like a broken record at times, but we are sure grateful for the endless love and support from all of our parents and other family members. They say it "takes a village to raise a child" and I wholeheartedly agree. Without grandparents swooping in to rescue tired mommies and daddies from their daily duties, where would we all be?! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We are so fortunate to have you all in our lives.
I feel like a broken record at times, but we are sure grateful for the endless love and support from all of our parents and other family members. They say it "takes a village to raise a child" and I wholeheartedly agree. Without grandparents swooping in to rescue tired mommies and daddies from their daily duties, where would we all be?! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! We are so fortunate to have you all in our lives.

No comments:
Post a Comment