We just recently put the toddler bed into the same room as Carter's twin bed, thinking it would help transition Davis out of his crib. By some stroke of crazy good luck, it worked! Davis slept in his "big boy bed" the first night and every night since then. We have not had the issues we had with Carter getting out of bed multiple times. However, he now comes into our room around 5:30 every morning, usually even before Carter is awake. It's not ideal, but definitely worth it to be able to get rid of the crib in the near future.
Here are some photos I took of the boys being silly. Right before I got my camera out, Carter grabbed Davis, gave him a big kiss and said "Davis, I really like you, buddy." Can you say: tear jerker?! Those moments are so rare in our house that I really wish Sean had been here to see it, too. I love seeing my boys becoming best friends. There is nothing sweeter!
No comments:
Post a Comment