Saturday, March 10, 2012

Breakfast Art

I have been using frosting to make letters on top of the Toaster Strudel at breakfast & the boys love it.  This week, Sean took it to a new level:  Carter asked for a frosting Lightning McQueen and, wouldn't you know, Daddy made it happen.  Davis wanted Mater so Sean did his best, but I still think Lightning is his specialty.  Pretty cool breakfast!


 The artist at work...

Mater!

5 comments:

  1. All I can say is, "wow". I need to tell my husband he is slacking. He is an artist for a living and we don't get fun art on our food! Here's his website www.shadowrockart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow--he does amazing work! Love his broad range of subjects. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now, if I could just get his artwork in the hospital when we move to the new building!

      Delete
  3. What?! Bryan and Sean continue to amaze me with their baking and pastry art skills. Dare I say they should start a business? Tell Sean this art teacher approves, excellent work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohhh, a bakery? Sounds like a "sweet" idea. ;-)

    ReplyDelete