Megan & I took the kids to the pumpkin patch yesterday after school. Strangely, we did everything but actually pick pumpkins. It was windy, dirt & hay were blowing everywhere, and for about three of the longest minutes of my life, I lost Davis among the crowd of kids. We made the rounds through the jumpy castles and huge slide, saw the animals and had our pictures taken with every wooden cut-out they had. Then, we called it a day and went out to lunch...guess we'll have to make a separate trip for pumpkin pics!
Fast slide!
All four kids looking at the sheep & goats.
Carter was fascinated by the goat pooping. He stood there waiting & waiting for it to happen again. That kid likes to talk about poop. What can I say?
These two loved looking at all the animals!
Pumpkin Patch buddies
Scarecrow Davis
Two Cowpokes
Look how big we are, Mom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment