Today Sean & I are celebrating our seven year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how much has happened in the past seven years. I feel very blessed to have had my wonderful husband by my side through it all...
Mimi pampered us by keeping the boys overnight while we went out downtown & stayed at this awesome hotel--thanks, Mimi!!! We did a little shopping on the 16th Street Mall, listened to some great Jazz at a club downtown and then stuffed ourselves at our new favorite restaurant--Tamayo (thanks to Josh & Natalie's recommendation). I'm not sure what we enjoyed more-the fun out on the town or being able to sleep in and watch all the HGTV we could handle at the hotel (we don't have cable). It's a toss up.
Our awesome room for $52.80, including breakfast!
Loved how modern this place was. Very fun.
Happy Anniversary, Sean! Thanks for putting up with me for the past seven years...hope you're up for another 60 or so!

Finally catching up on your blog. Happy belated anniversary! Looks like a blast and Tamayo+HGTV= almost too much goodness to handle!
ReplyDelete