Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Valentine

This year, we kept our annual tradition of going out to dinner on February 13th, to avoid the crowds and high menu prices reserved for Valentine's Day craziness.  My evening started off with Sean surprising me with flowers!  Now, if you know Sean you know that he is not Mr. Romantic.  He usually "thinks" compliments for me but fails to complete the loop of actually saying it out loud for me to hear.  BUT, this year he turned on the charm and had flowers and TWO cards for me.  Then we went to dinner at one of our favorite local spots where the food was yummy, as usual.  Nothing fancy or super extravagant, but we were beyond thrilled to spend the night out, sans kids.  Thanks for the flowers and date, honey!  I love you!!!!!


 Am I a lucky girl, or what!?

 Sean's highlight was seeing this Tesla Model S parked in the lot outside the restaurant.  He said it was "fully loaded" and cost about $110K.  Not too shabby...

This was the V-Day card from my boys.  I think it is supposed to be a picture of me, but Carter got distracted half-way through, so to me it looks like a woman pushing a baby out in labor.  Maybe it's only funny to an L&D nurse... 

3 comments:

  1. i'm pretty sure you were the only one who thought that about carter's picture. but now that you mention it....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and apparently i was WAY off on the price of the tesla. it's a measly $95,000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well in that case, I know what I'm getting you for Christmas... ;-)

      Delete