How did that happen?! Yep, I just added another title to my resume: Thirty-One Consultant. If you've never heard of "Thirty-One", it is a Christian-based company that sells high-quality, cute, functional bags and home organizing products at a reasonable price. They sell only through direct sales (Think Mary Kay or Pampered Chef) at home parties and catalog parties.
I honestly never set out to sell these products...I mean, who has time for that? My neighbor sells Thirty-One and hosted a big party at my house last month. It was a ton of fun and I absolutely love the products, especially the fact that I got so many of them for FREE! You know I love free. :-)
After the success of the party, my neighbor encouraged me to consider being a consultant and I gave it a lot of thought. I mean, I hate pushy salespeople and I didn't want to be pounding the pavement trying to sell this stuff. Then it dawned on me. What I love about my job as a nurse is that I get to work with other women/moms and socialize, support and encourage them. I think I will get the same thing out of Thirty-One.
Honestly, I don't know how this is going to go, but I am excited about it and truly think these products are great...I wouldn't be doing this if I didn't believe that. My goal is to have a ton of fun with it and introduce other women to things that could help them make life a little easier. If you are interested in learning more, you can check out my Thirty-One webpage.
Thanks so much! I'll keep you posted!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment