Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Happy Easter 2014!

I was so happy that I got to see the boys open their Easter "baskets" on Sunday morning before I left for work.  Working a job that is open 24/7 means that sometimes I am not home on special days.  I have to admit, I was sad to think that I would miss seeing their faces since I knew what the Easter Bunny was bringing this year (I peeked).  When the boys got up at 6 AM on Sunday, I was thrilled!  After the reveal, I headed off to work and all was good.

 Thank you, Easter Bunny!


 Showing off their sweet new rides.
 And, then they crashed...

Sean and Aunt Christy then took the boys to ski at Loveland. They got to meet the Easter Bunny and according to Carter, skiing was "wicked, wicked, wicked awesome".  Gotta love that kid.  (Thanks, Aunt Christy, for introducing the new terminology.)

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment