We were invited to my friend Mary Anne's house for her July 4th party. What a treat! I got to see one of my favorite people AND enjoy her beautiful home and party-throwing skills. We had a great time and loved the fireworks at the end. We were able to sit in her back yard & have a perfect view of the Kirkwood fireworks show. The low point was temporarily losing Davis in one of her basement window wells. (He was playing hide-and-seek with the big kids & I was convinced he had been abducted.) That was a bad way to end the night, but I'm choosing to focus on the four hours prior to that! There's just something about seeing best friends from college that makes you feel whole again. What a great way to celebrate the Fourth!
Playing on their Mizzou sport court.
Perfect yard for entertaining!
Cool Pac-Man game in the newly finished basement.
More basement...
Sean was drooling over their 86 inch TV.
Love this girl!
My firecrackers.
Silly boy.

No comments:
Post a Comment