Monday, October 20, 2014

Looking for the Great Pumpkin

I was lucky enough to get the day off on Carter's actual birthday (yay!), so we (and by that I mean Sean) spent all morning putting together a zillion new birthday Lego sets with the boys.  We took a family trip to the pumpkin patch that afternoon to get a break from all that brick work.  It was a fun, muddy outing.  The boys didn't seem to mind, but I'm glad we decided not to take the electric car.  Sorry, babe!

 The birthday boy!

 Brothers.
 Looking for the perfect pumpkin...
 Nope!  That rotten one is NOT it.
 Pumpkin Picker.

 Love them!




 The bouncy slide was surrounded by mud.
 Cookies make everything better.

  Fun with wooden cut-outs.  



 This way through the hay maze!

 Taking a break.



 Meeting a pony.

 Fall family picture fun. 


Driving off into pumpkin paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment