Friday, February 13, 2015

Merry Christmas 2014!

*Yep, it's almost Valentine's Day & I'm posting about Christmas...  Better late than never, right?!

The boys had a good haul on Christmas, as usual.  They were (mostly) good again this year & Santa was willing to overlook the minor offenses.  (Thank goodness!)

 Did Santa bring the new Wii U for the boys or Sean?  Hard to tell...
 Sean's big box o' clothes.  Winner!

 New bears and Legos.

 Sweet boys.

 Silly boys!
 Twisted boys.

 ...and Mimi! :-)
 Kelsie Rae & Tay Tay kept things lively.

 Working hard on the annual Christmas trivia game.  Thanks, Mom!  We love your tradition.
 The whole crew.  See my new light fixture?!  That was one of my presents & I love it!
The day ended with a white Christmas snowfall and stories from Mimi.
Our Christmas wasn't perfect, but I was happy to celebrate with the ones I love most and thankful for our many blessings.  Hope you all enjoyed the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment