The boys & I drove to Heritage Square with some friends a few weeks ago. I hadn't been there since I was a kid and rumors have been circling that the place is going to close the end of the year. (For the record, part of the park will remain open. But, the Alpine Slide & some of the other attractions will be closing.) Anyway, I figured it was something my boys needed to see! I will say, this day was not cheap. The prices are kind of steep up there so be prepared for that. All in all, it was a fun time for the boys & I'm glad we did it for the memories. But...I don't think it's a repeatable outing.
All four boys just getting started. We spent about FIVE hours there--yikes!
Rollin', rollin', rollin'...
The big air-filled balls allow you to walk on water. Pretty cool!
Davis preferred taking it easy.
Jumping like crazy!
Woo-hoo!

No comments:
Post a Comment