I hope that our boys grow up knowing how lucky we are to live in Colorado. It's such a beautiful part of our country and we get to call it home. Last weekend, Sean & I took them for a drive up into the mountains to see the Aspen leaves changing color. The boys were not excited initially, but got into the spirit of things once we started seeing some scenery. I hope we can do this every year, now that I'm no longer working weekend plan!
Exploring in the woods.
Rock climbing (sort of).
Selfies with Sean.
This is where I almost lost the camera out the car window. Oops.
This old fence made for the perfect climbing & balancing practice.
Brothers on the move. They look like country boys, don't they?
This road led up to a cute little campground hidden behind the trees.
It was hard to get Davis to come down.
Love our state & all it has to offer!

No comments:
Post a Comment