We stopped in Lawrence as we headed from St. Louis to Denver. It was great (as always) to spend the night at Grandad & Grandma Nancy's house. They take such good care of us & Carter loved playing with "Hip Hop Santa" and the oldie-but-goody Fisher Price toys. However, I had a case of the stomach flu, so I was not very good company and not a very happy traveler! Yuck! Needless to say, this is the only photo I took. Hopefully our next visit to Lawrence will be longer and less sick.

Grandad enjoying some quality "grandson time".
PS: I should mention that Davis was wearing a Mizzou hat right before this photo was taken...coincidence that it's missing from the shot? I think not! And yes, Dad (a Kansas State alum) is wearing a K-State shirt and lives a mile away from the KU campus.
No comments:
Post a Comment