It was one year ago this month that I started this blog. It started off as kind of a joke (and still is, if you ask some of my girlfriends), but now it is something I enjoy doing. Since I was horrible about doing a baby book for Carter & haven't really even started one for Davis, I am hoping that this will serve as a way to look back on memories of their childhood. I have heard that there are companies who will print & bind your blog into a scrapbook of sorts and that is what I plan to do...one of these days.
So, on this one year anniversary of the Beilman Family Blog I would like to encourage you to become an official "follower" of our little family so I can know who you are. (Unless you are that crazy lady from Japan who I had to block from following us, in that case, we're not interested.) But, assuming you are not crazy, just click the "follow" button to the right side of our page, by the boys' age tickers. By my calculations there are about five of you out there, so stand up and be recognized! Thank you for taking the time to read about us & care about what we are up to. We're touched!
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment