Wednesday, March 17, 2010

funny guy

Carter has been saying so many funny things lately, I have been trying to write them all down. Who needs entertainment with a two-year-old around? Here are a few recent ones:

~When I wiped down his hands and face after dinner he said: "Thanks, baby!" Then the rest of the night, anytime I would help him: "Thanks, Honey Mom!".

~Davis broke into a sudden "mad" cry, and knowing it probably had something to do with Carter, I asked him what was wrong with his brother. Carter said: "Brother's head hit my book." Poor Davis.

~Sean was up in the attic working on something & Carter kept asking "Where did Sean go?" me: "You mean Daddy?" C: "Where did Sean My Daddy go?" me: "Daddy's up in the attic." (I was pointing to the ceiling) C: "You mean he's gone?"

~He loves to tell us when he's sad, which usually means that he's mad or frustrated because we have told him "No" about something. This morning I wouldn't let him get down from the table until he finished his breakfast. He said "Mommy, I'm sad. And I'm not happy, either."

No comments:

Post a Comment