Monday, March 22, 2010

Grandad & "Antsy"

Dad & Nancy drove into town on Friday morning to spend the weekend with us. The boys loved all the extra attention and we enjoyed a nice visit. I was lucky enough to get cost-contained on Friday night, so we went out to dinner & then to Bass Pro to look at all the animals on display (dead & alive). Afterwards, we put the boys to bed then watched a hilarious movie at home...it was low-key, but great.

Grandad & Grandma Nancy watched the boys on Saturday so Sean could go snowboarding. I was able to get a few things done & then get some rest before work. Thank you so much!

Carter said "Thank you so much for my Grandad!" Too bad he wouldn't smile for the picture.
Carter was calling Grandma Nancy "Antsy" & "Sweetie". Pretty funny!














Dad & I showing our support for K-State! I am a temporary KSU fan since Mizzou is out of the tournament.








No comments:

Post a Comment