Sean's parents were in town this past week and we were able to do lots of fun things while they were here. We all went to the Botanic Gardens on Friday. It was a perfect Spring day and not too crowded.

the Beilman bunch
Sean & Carter in the "Rainforest"

Trying to get Carter to smile

Taking in the new sculpture exhibit

Grandma Pat & I took the boys to the mall and lunch on Thursday. We had fun watching Carter run around & play on the breakfast food at Cherry Creek. I'm so glad she decided to fly in early so we could have some girl time! It gave us a chance to catch up...in between chasing after Carter. That afternoon, Grandma watched Davis while I took Carter back to the Pediatrician. It is SO much nicer to just manage one boy at a time! Thanks, Mom B! We were happy to hear that Carter's latest ear infection is almost completely gone. One ear is still not 100%, but they were hopeful that his body would be able to clear the rest of the infection on it's own. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Grandpa Dan with Davis

Grandma & Grandpa with the boys
Saturday evening, we all went out to dinner before I had to leave for work. Other than a mini-meltdown from Carter, it was great!
On Sunday, Sean and his parents took the boys to the Denver Auto Show while I slept. Sounds like they had a good time & Carter came home with his new favorite thing...a miniature VW Beetle! I don't think he's taken his eyes off of it since he got it!
Thanks for everything, Mom & Dad! We had a great visit and are looking forward to seeing ALL of the Beilmans at the family reunion in June.
No comments:
Post a Comment