Saturday, October 30, 2010

Lawrence!

I am very sad to say that I think I accidentally lost all my Lawrence photos (except for those that I already posted to Facebook). I tried to update the blog in KC, using Sean's netbook, and it was a disaster. I am going to keep trying... BUMMER!! Here is the post I started:

After driving all night, we rolled into Lawrence to visit Grandad & Grandma Nancy early Tuesday morning. We had a short two-night visit, but we got to take a walk downtown and eat dinner at a favorite local brewpub. On Wednesday, we drove to the Topeka Zoo and had fun seeing the animals up-close and personal. Aside from being in Jayhawk Country, we had a great time (as usual) and enjoyed a relaxed visit with Grandad. We are looking forward to having Dad and Nancy to our house for Thanksgiving in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment