Here are some photos from Davis's 11-month birthday on October 22nd. He has started walking some and doesn't even seem to realize he's doing it. It's pretty cute, he looks like Frankenstein with his hands out in front of him for balance. I'll try to get some video of that soon...
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Davis now has seven teeth (he cut the top four simultaneously) & has decided he is done with baby food. Of course, I had just gone to the store and gotten a bunch more jars of it. Anyway, he pushes it away and only wants to eat what we're eating & feed himself. He has a healthy appetite! He will often finish off whatever Carter doesn't eat, in addition to whatever else he's already eaten!
I cannot believe we will be celebrating his first birthday in a few short weeks. Mommy might shed a few tears for that one...my baby is just growing up too fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment