The boys have done/said some things the past few weeks that, I think, are blog-worthy. Since my memory is horrible, I am writing them here to refer back to when I need a good laugh/smile.
~Yesterday we ran errands and when we turned into the parking lot of our outdoor mall Carter said: "Mommy, are we going to the circle store (aka: Target) or the star store (aka: Macy's)? " He's my little shopper!
~While we were in St. Louis,we had the pleasure of Carter pooping in his pants at lunch. Out at a restaurant. With the wife of one of Sean's HS friends as our server. Fabulous. I took him into the bathroom to deal with the aftermath. This was the conversation when we got back to the table:
Sean: "Carter, did mommy have a talk with you in the bathroom?"
Carter: "No, she had a yell with me."
...it was not my finest mommy moment.
~The other night before bed, Carter turned to me and said "Mommy, your the BEST." That little stinker can be pretty darn sweet when he wants to be.
~I picked up Davis when I got home from work on Saturday morning & then started talking to Sean about how the night had gone. I noticed that Davis was pretty close to my face (usually he is busy looking around or trying to reach for something to snack on, etc.). When I finally stopped talking & looked at him, I saw that Davis was leaning in to give me a kiss! I have only gotten him to sporadically give me kisses when I ask for them, but never has he offered one on his own. I love it!!
~Of the few body parts Davis knows, one is his boy-part. That's right, he's 15 months old and already thinking like a teenager. He can point to his: mouth, ear, tummy, knee, foot and "pee pee". We are obviously so proud.
Our All-Time Favorite Podcasts
6 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment