Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Boys!

Sometime early this morning Carter wet the bed. We have been keeping him in undies overnight lately and this morning it caught up with us. Anyway, that's not the point of all this. I told him to take off his wet undies and PJ's and put dry undies on. So, he goes back into his room to change and this is how the conversation goes:

Davis: "pee pee pee pee pee pee pee pee"(the boy is fascinated by his pee pee...and others, apparently)

Carter: "No Davis, you can't touch my pee-pee. If you touch it, it will go pee pee on you and then you will be all wet, like I am. You can't touch my pee-pee. You can only touch your own pee-pee."

Needless to say, Sean & I were dying in the next room. It was a great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment