My dad and Nancy came to watch the boys for us while Sean was in Atlanta last weekend. Having them here was wonderful! I had been flying solo for 2 1/2 days when they got to town on Friday and we had had a slew of showings on our house, so I was a little frazzled with trying to keep the boys entertained, the house clean and holding on to what was left of my sanity. I have never been SO happy to see two people in my life! We got an offer on our house on Friday (yippee!), so they got to help us celebrate our first step towards moving on to bigger and better. Thanks for taking the boys swimming and out of my hair over a bit of a crazy weekend. Looking forward to having you both in our new digs this August!! Love you!

Mr Davis was sleeping, so missed out on this photo op...
No comments:
Post a Comment