Since Thanksgiving is the official kick-off to the holiday season, we decided to try something new this year for the Friday after Thanksgiving...the Santa Train! We were so glad that Grandad & Grandma Nancy could come with us for this fun Holiday outing.
Davis wasn't so sure of Santa...
Carter was all ready to talk to St. Nick...
and tell him what toys he wanted for Christmas.
But then, Santa asked Carter if he had been good this year. That took a bit of thinking...define "good".
Okay, we're cool. Santa says I've been good enough!
Cookies and Hot Cocoa made for a sweet ride (See what I did there?).
Winter Wonderland. It even started snowing while we were riding the train!
Every child on the train got a bell--just like Polar Express!
Davis post-cookie, hangin' with Grandad.
Carter & Grandma checking out the scenery.
The Beilmans, minus one.
This is the only way I could get Davis to sit by Santa.
Just taking it all in...

No comments:
Post a Comment