Our Elf on the Shelf, Alfie, returned to our house after Thanksgiving. Even with the constant "reminder" that Santa is always watching, it has been a struggle to keep our boys in line this holiday season. They are very four and very two.
Anytime Davis does something that his brother doesn't like, Carter points to him accusingly and yells "Naughty List!!!!". And, if Sean or I put Carter in time-out for something, he reminds us that Santa won't be bringing us anything in our stockings this year, because we're "not being nice." He was speechless when I told him, "That's okay, Mommy doesn't need any presents." What?! No presents?! I think his jaw hit the floor.
We are anxiously awaiting Mimi's arrival on Christmas Eve and Grampy's arrival on December 26th, along with our family celebration here at our house that evening. Hope you are all enjoying this magical time of year!

No comments:
Post a Comment