Monday, December 12, 2011

Toy Story on Ice


On Friday I took the boys downtown to see Toy Story 3 on Ice.  I was starting to doubt my judgement in taking them both by myself as I was carrying Davis, a large tub of popcorn and a large lemonade while Carter trailed behind me tugging on my coat.  However,  I am SO glad we went to see the show--it was awesome!  We had great seats and got to see all of our favorite characters up close & personal:

We got a surprise visit from Mickey, Donald, Minnie & Goofy!


And yes, I bribed the boys with way-overpriced souvenirs during the show.  (FYI: all Disney souvenirs have a two year warranty which comes in handy when you notice on the drive home that Woody's hat is cracked in half .  One quick call to the Disney Ice show people and you will have new replacement Buzz & Woody toys in the mail to your house!)



Davis sat on my lap the whole time, mesmerized by Buzz, Woody, Slinky Dog and Rex.  He did not make a peep or any escape attempts during the entire show!  I don't know if you've been around many two-year-old boys lately, but that is saying a lot, people!

Here come the Army men!
Slinky Dog, Rex and Mr. Potato Head were the boys' faves.

Buzz Lightyear makes his grand entrance!
To infinity...and beyond!!!
The aliens & "the claw" coming down to get them.


My personal favorite, Barbie & Ken playing out the entire skit from the movie.  
Ken even modeled his many cool outfits!  So funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment