Saturday, March 10, 2012

Peace, Love & Crabs

I earned myself a two-week break from work after separating the cartilage between a couple of ribs on my left side.  Can you say: painful?!  Anyway, the positive news is that I get to stay home with my family while it heals.  

So--Night #1 of my "stay-cation" was spent having dinner at Joe's Crab Shack.  The boys weren't too sure about going to a new place. (Carter made it very clear that he would rather be at Olive Garden.)  But, after the loud music, dancing waitstaff and sea creature toys, they were sold!  On the way home, Carter told me that "the new place with the giant shark" was "way better" than Olive Garden.  That, my friends, is saying a lot coming from this four-year-old!


 The boys loved dancing & clapping at dinner. 

I love this photo of Sean!  For once, he was the messiest one at the table. :-)  

2 comments:

  1. I love Joes Crab Shack! I once told them it was a friend of mine's birthday. They made him dance around the restaraunt in a tutu and carry a wand. Lol. It wasn't his birthday. He even tried to show them his license, but they didn't care. You should go and tell them its your hubbys bday. He will love you for it ;-)

    ReplyDelete