The boys have started waking up (their usual wake up time is 5:30-6:30 am) and going straight downstairs to play, without coming into our room first to wake us up. I have mixed feelings about this since I am definitely not a morning person. The extra time to sleep is great, but the flip side is that you could go downstairs to find your four-year-old with a screwdriver in his hand, in the process of changing the batteries in his toys. This is what I walked in on earlier this week:
Lovely!

An engineer in the making! That's my boy.
ReplyDeleteI have to agree he is leaning much more towards "engineer" than "nurse" at this point. Go figure! Maybe he'll surprise us both an become President. :-)
ReplyDeleteHow independent! It is hard when they don't wake you for things. I always worry the girls will do something dangerous and get hurt!
ReplyDelete