Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Man-tastic!

Sean is Mimi's biggest fan, I think.  Having Mimi here means he had a free babysitter to watch the boys while he did "man projects".  After he got back from Atlanta, he had two full days to work on projects that have been bothering him for a long time.  First, he fixed the door on his car that hasn't opened in months (kind of a big deal, I admit).  Secondly, he got to install about 100 (okay, maybe 10) new lights in the garage...to further enhance his man cave.  

He built the loft area above his workshop last month.  There's still an 8 ft ceiling above his work space and he can still stand up in certain parts of the loft.  It holds a ton of stuff and opened up a lot of floor space. I joke with Sean that if we only had a small fridge and an air mattress out there, he could just live in the garage.  Honestly, I don't think he would mind it one bit!

 The loft and work space.

Lights, lights and more lights! 

No comments:

Post a Comment