Monday, May 21, 2012

Celebrating Another Year

Thank you to everyone who sent cards, helped me celebrate and/or wished me a happy birthday on Thursday!  It was a great day spent reflecting on the past 37 years and all of the wonderful things that have happened in my life.  Here are two of the best parts--my sweet boys!

 They were SO excited for birthday cake.  Can you tell?!


 My awesome cousins, Taylor & Kelsie, who came over to babysit the boys so Sean & I could go out to dinner.  AND...they brought me flowers!!!  Thanks, guys!


Dinner at the Village Tavern & the huge birthday dessert that we just couldn't say "no" to. 

 I was finally getting over Strep and Sean was just starting to get it, so we passed on going to a movie & just walked around Crate & Barrel instead.  On the way, we saw this Maserati parked outside the restaurant & 
Sean couldn't resist checking it out.  (The security guard nearby was keeping a close eye on him.)  It was a great birthday and I am not even going to think about the fact that in three years, I will be 40!!!  


2 comments:

  1. You mis-typed, it's a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder. they're both Italian at least.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness you caught that! I wouldn't want to be misrepresented in the blog world. :-)

    ReplyDelete