Thursday, June 21, 2012

Too Good Not to Share

A friend posted this on Facebook today & I thought it was well worth sharing.  The five days I had without my kids and husband around gave me a rare opportunity to live my former life for a while (the only responsibility I had was myself...remember those days?).  I enjoyed the peace & quiet for about 24 hours, then I was ready for all of them to come back!  I missed the chaos and mostly, I missed my boys and the love they share with me on a daily basis.  Can't imagine not having them!  Like Lisa says below, one day I'll blink and they'll be in college...I'll have all the free time I want.  Just thinking about that makes me sad, so today I'll let the house go and enjoy the happy chaos that is my wonderful, blessed life.

http://lisajobaker.com/2012/06/encouragement-for-tired-moms/

No comments:

Post a Comment