Happy Birthday to the best husband a girl could ask for and the best Daddy ever!! We love you, Sean!
On the way home from picking up Sean's cake at the bakery, Carter asked if Daddy was really turning 34 years old. I told him "yes", then Carter asked "Well, how old are you Mommy?". I told Carter that I was 37 and Carter said "What?! You mean you're older than Daddy? Does Daddy know how old you are?" I was cracking up, but I told Carter that Daddy has always known I was older and I assured Carter that Sean didn't mind. Carter still wasn't convinced. He told me "Well, I think we'd better go home & tell Dad right away." Seriously, he acted like I've been fooling Sean all these years...guess I know where HIS loyalties are!
The boys were more than happy to help Daddy eat his cake! Carter kept referring to Sean as "the birthday boy"...it was pretty cute. This is almost the same pose we got on my birthday--Davis smiling from ear to ear and Carter looking longingly at the cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment