We watch Steve Songs every morning on PBS Kids, so when Grandma Nancy told us that he was having a concert in Breckenridge we were more than happy to go! Our friends drove up with us, making this day even more special. We had a fun day in the mountains and we even got to meet Steve! How cool is that?!
When I told Carter we were going to Steve's concert, he said "Is it going to be the real Steve or just someone in a Steve costume?". I think he was a little star-struck to see it was the real Steve.
What a nice guy! Can you tell the kids are excited?
My sweet future daughter-in-law.
Getting their groove on...
Following the Music Man
All the kids got to take the stage at the end of the concert...there's Carter on the far right.
Big A was a dancing queen!
BFFs
After the concert, we took the kids to lunch (probably my least favorite part of the trip as my boys were wound up and out of control by then!). As we were walking to the car afterwards, we saw this little hummingbird. It was not shy at all! All four kids got to observe it up-close-and-personal. What a great end to our day trip. *Bonus* Three of the four kids fell asleep on the way home!

I had no idea who Steve was! I guess I shouldn't have gotten rid of cable last week and I could have watched him ;) Looks like you had fun. SO, did the one kid that didn't sleep wake the others up?
ReplyDeleteBrandy-You still can! He is on PBS in the mornings (ch. 6 at our house). If he ever comes to Denver, I'll have to let you know. The kids loved him. No, we kept her quiet watching the Steve Songs DVD that we bought at the show! ;-)
ReplyDeletePS: We don't have cable anymore, either. It took a month or so, but now I'm used to it. Saves us a ton of $ every month!
ReplyDelete