The boys woke up to sweet treats and surprises on Thursday--what fun! I'm nuts about holidays and Valentine's day comes at just the right time to beat those Winter "blahs". Thank you to everyone for the Valentine cards and goodies you sent! We felt very LOVED this year! XOXO
Davis & I got to go to Carter's Valentine's Day party at school on Thursday. It was the highlight of our day! Davis walked in like he was born to be in Preschool. Carter was so happy to see us there and share his classroom with us. Both boys were both so sweet that day! Carter said "Mom, I love you. I want you to be my Valentine." I'm sure it had nothing to do with the candy & treats he had gotten...
Time to decorate cupcakes!
Davis took some time to explore the Centers and see what's in store for him next year!
Davis gave Valentines to Ms LaDonna & Ms Glo. He was so excited to pass out cards like the big kids.
These two love bugs are the best Valentines a girl could ask for!
Cards & flowers to make us feel special. Love to you all! Hope you had a wonderful day with your Valentines!!!

So happy you all had such a lovely day! It was so nice that Davis got to join the party ... whole lotta love! Grand
ReplyDelete