Monday, February 25, 2013

Making Slime

My friend, Sara, has so many neat project ideas for kids posted on Pinterest.  I found one activity on her page that didn't look too difficult-Slime!  This was just right for two boys who love Play-doh and Silly Putty.  AND, super easy.  

 Carter getting out all the ingredients:
Borax
Glitter glue
water


 Davis chose blue & silver.

 Now the fun part!!


Carter's finished red & gold glitter slime.  You can find the directions here.  Thanks for the good ideas, Sara!

3 comments:

  1. How cool is that! I can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I'm not sure if you found that on my board, but we just did this with white glue the other day! I think I enjoyed it more than Reece did, he only played with it for a few minutes. I had a blast with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did find it on your board! You have so many cool project ideas! :-)

      Delete