Grampy's mom, Grandma Irene, passed away just after Christmas. Her memorial was this past weekend and I was able to join the rest of the family for her service. It was the first time in a long time that I have been away from my three guys overnight, let alone 2 1/2 days!! It was a mini mommy vacation and a nice time to be with family/relax. Plus, I got to see my favorite baby niece--Brinley!!! When I told the boys that I would be gone for a few days, to visit Kansas City and see Brinley (I left out the funeral part), Carter told me "Mom, don't forget to bring baby Brinley home with you, okay?" I told him that Brin would need to stay with Aunt Natalie & Uncle Josh, her mommy & daddy. Carter was really not happy with this answer. He said "FINE! Then, I guess we'll never have a baby sister!" Gotta love him for trying.
Aunt Christy and I couldn't get enough of this girl in her baby jeggings! So cute!
She loves her daddy!
Playing at Mimi & Grampy's.
Grampy sure is a funny guy!
Mom & me, with Aunt Sister up to no good in the background...
Two blue-eyed beauties!
I know it's blurry, but couldn't resist this pic of Brin in her walker. So cute!
Two crazy aunts and a sweet girl!
Brinley loved her cousin, Presley.
Family pic after Grandma's memorial. So glad we got to spend that time together! Love you all.

No comments:
Post a Comment