Tuesday, May 21, 2013

It's My Birthday

Let's face it, turning 38 is not that cool.  But, I had a great day despite all that oldness.  My dear friend Megan had us over for a yummy lunch on Friday, complete with cupcakes!  The kids loved it, which is why I picked this pic to post.  I got to wear the traditional "birthday crown", made by one of Megan's girls, for the day. It was an honor.


Friday night, we headed to DIA to pick up Mimi & Grandpa Ted, who flew in for Kelsie's graduation.  We worked it into a birthday dinner at Ling & Louie.  Davis surprised us by eating everything we put in front of him: coconut shrimp, edamame, lo-mein noodles, you name it!

 What a lucky girl I am!

 Mimi & Grandpa Ted keep Davis in line.

 Four Generations 5-17-2013
What a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment