...sort of. The decking is down so we can walk outside and sit on it. I didn't waste any time putting out my new patio dining set that I scored for $125 (originally $500) at the grocery store. I got a deal on it because some of the tiles in the table were cracked (it was the display model). Who cares about that?!
Let me back up a bit. Mimi & Grampy drove out last Sunday to stay for a week and help us build the deck. Aunt Sister joined us on Thursday. She and Mimi took great care of the boys while Sean and Grampy were on deck-duty and I was at work. What a team! A BIG thanks to all of the Milnes for their help. We truly couldn't have gotten this much done without them. Sean still has some work to do out there, but the project is looking amazing so far and we are so close to having a nice outdoor space for the first time in two years!
Here's where Sean was at before Grampy got here.
View from my bathtub window.
We have had a bunch of rain lately which didn't help our work schedule.
Almost at the end of Grampy's contract...
Deck builders extraordinaire! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment