A beautiful thing has happened...I have free time! After nearly six years working full-time on weekends and taking care of children during the week, this is really a new and beautiful thing. I feel so fortunate to have had that time with the boys, but it sure is nice to drop them off in capable hands at school for a couple of hours! I recently cut back my hours at work to part-time, so I am just working Saturdays & Sundays for now. This new schedule has motivated me to tackle some projects at home. First off was cleaning out the three junk drawers in our kitchen and the overflowing cabinets below. It was out of control. I wish I had some "before" pics to show you. Here's how it looks now:
The boys have enjoyed having all of the craft supplies on their level. I'm not so sure it's working that well for me to have sparkle paints available all the time...I see some child-proof locks in our future.

No comments:
Post a Comment