I'm getting a little behind here...let's go back to December for a moment, shall we? We had so much fun on the Georgetown Loop Railroad last year that we decided to go again and take Grampy this time! This is probably one of my favorite things to do at Christmas because it really makes you feel like you're in Colorado. I mean, I know we live here but sometimes we forget how beautiful and amazing our state really is.
Getting ready to board!
Christmas carols, anyone?
Chugging through the mountains--so festive!
Grampy and one of Santa's helpers.
Checking out the lights with Grampy.
Carter acting as photographer, then practicing his Selfie skills.
This crew is ready for PIZZA!
I had to post this one because of Sean's infamous ability to fall asleep anywhere. He is taking a little cat nap while the rest of us finish eating dinner. Gotta love it.
Now Mimi & I with a Selfie shot. (Sorry about that.)
The whole gang leaving the Alpine at the end of a great day.

No comments:
Post a Comment