Thursday, March 27, 2014

Chuck E. Cheese for Breakfast

Davis's preschool class went on a field trip to Chuck E. Cheese last week & I got to tag along!  I was kind of dreading it, but with only 16 kids in the place it was surprisingly fun.  Davis was ecstatic and told me that he wished we could live there. (Yikes!) I think he had permagrin for the entire two hours...it was so stinkin' cute.   The point of the outing was to tie in the theme of "celebrations" that they are doing in the classroom right now; the kids ordered & paid for themselves and then were responsible for some of their usual classroom routines while we were there.  As a side-bonus we got to eat pizza at 10:00 in the morning.  

 Davis telling Ms. LaDonna what prizes he was going to win. 
Going over the game plan.

 Making our pizza books.

 Davis was thrilled to meet Chuck!  You'd have thought the kid had never seen a life-sized mouse before! ;-)

 Getting ready to order!
 I did it all by myself!

Time for games!


Carter was kind of upset (gross understatement) that his field trip was to the local Arts & Entertainment center for a play.  Other than that, it was a really fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment