Monday, May 18, 2015

Spring Visit From Grandma & Grandpa B

We had a great visit from Sean's folks a couple weeks back.  Since everyone was home on Friday, we decided to visit the Wings Over the Rockies museum in Lowry.  I've been wanting to take the boys for a few years, so I'm glad we finally made it happen!  Lots of cool stuff to see!  
 Beilmans outside by (I think) a B-52 bomber.

 Pilot Davis
 Cool mural.
 This is the Star Wars X-Wing Fighter that Lucasfilms donated to the museum.  It travels all over the world to official Star Wars functions & one of the volunteers at WOtR even made a replica R2-D2 for it.  The boys loved it!

 The boy loves planes.

 Flight simulator
 They've got the whole world...

 Deck view of the bomber from out front.
 Another Star Wars piece.
 Grandpa Dan, Carter & Sean at lunch with the new airplane kit Carter "needed".
 Davis, Grandma Pat & I are ready for lunch!
 Carter wanted the airplane kit of the F-18 because it is one of the fighter jets Grandpa Dan helped design! How cool is that?!
 Goodies from Grandma Pat were a big hit! Thank you, Grandma!

Thanks to Sean & Grandpa Dan, the boys have a cool new bunkhouse!  We love how it turned out!  

No comments:

Post a Comment