Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Mother and son

Sean's mom sent me this very special figurine last week and it moved me so much, I wanted to post it here. I don't know if you can tell in the photo, but it is a pregnant mother holding her first born. I cried when I saw it because it depicts such a tender moment between mother and son. Not only that, but it made me think of how special our time alone with Carter has been. In a few short months, he will become a big brother, and that is all he will know for the rest of his life. He is such a sweet boy...words cannot describe how much love Sean & I feel for him. He is a true joy and delights us every day with his silly, eager & determined nature. We know he will be a wonderful big brother, but I want him to always know that he is special just the way he is!




Thank you, Mom B, for such an amazing gift. It will be something I always treasure as I watch our two boys grow and remember the special places they each hold in my heart. We love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment