Monday, August 10, 2009

visit with Grandma Pat & Great-Grandma Ioma

On Saturday evening, Sean and Carter got to have a short visit with Sean's mom & grandma! They were in Colorado on a "Mystery Trip" and had a short stop in Lakewood on their way from Estes Park to Colorado Springs. They weren't sure of the destination until the last minute, so had no idea they would be coming to Colorado...what a nice surprise! Unfortunately, I was working all weekend & didn't make it to dinner. I am so sad I missed it! Sean said they had a nice visit and also got to see his Great-Aunt Nona who used to work for my Great-Grandpa Beard in Fredonia back in the good old days. I would have loved to had the chance to talk with her...hopefully there will be another time for that.







The boys met them at White Fence Farm which is a fun, family-style restaurant. They have farm animals on the grounds and lots for kids to see & do. Sean said Carter loved the tractor! (I'm not surprised as one of his favorite books is his John Deere tractor book that Grandad gave him.)



Sean, Carter, Great-Grandma & Grandma Pat









No comments:

Post a Comment