Thursday, September 10, 2009

28 weeks

Sean went with me for our 28-week OB visit this morning. Baby's heart rate is good and the ultrasound showed that his development is right on target! His estimated weight is 2 lbs, 14 oz., and is about a week ahead of my due date, but nothing to be concerned about. As I suspected, his head is measuring big (just like Carter's).
We also found out that this little guy is breech. Again, just like Carter was...I think Carter finally flipped at 32 or 34 weeks. My amniotic fluid level is good, so he should have plenty of room to turn around.
We will plan to do a repeat c-section at 39 weeks unless I go into labor (fingers crossed!) before then. Of course, if he stays breech the c-section will not be optional. (Although my OB did a beautiful breech delivery a few weeks ago. I think I'll pass!!!) Either way, hopefully we will all be eating Thanksgiving dinner at HOME! We got some great ultrasound pics today--enjoy!!!
Great profile pic! I think he looks just like his daddy & big brother! Look at those lips!

What a cute face!

Another face shot with his right hand (fingers) showing by his cheek/chin.


See the foot? It is upside down in the top middle, the heel is on the right with the toes pointing to the left.
Special thanks to my wonderful husband for scanning these pictures in for me. I know he would have rather been studying for the PE exam. Thanks, honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment