Thursday, September 10, 2009

funny face

Lately, Carter has been doing some pretty funny things. One of his favorites is to close his eyes tight & say "I see you Mommy" or "I see you Daddy". Then he laughs and laughs like he thinks he is invisible because he can't see us. Another trick recently has been to scrunch up his mouth into a funny/scary face and talk in a crazy voice..it always makes me laugh, but the moment always passes before I can get to the camera. Well, today I sort of captured it. You have to watch the whole video, the funny part is at the end. I'm not sure if this is one of those things that only a parent would think is funny of their child or if it is universally appealing, but I decided to post it & let you decide for yourself. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment